Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Secret

The Secret
2008 Day-to-Day Calendar (Day to Day Calender)
By Rhonda Byrne
Price : $14.37 & eligible for FREE

Super Saver Shipping
on orders over $25

Using it and Lovin It! Actually came on your page to buy another one bdfore the year leaves us for a friend to find out it is temporarily out of stock.....Please get it in soon. Have been using it with my favorite book on the subject Living The Secret Everyday: My Secret Workbook.
What A Great Idea! I loved this calendar. What a great connection to The Secret with this daily reminder. This works well with my all time favorite which is Living the Secret Everyday which is an interactive workbook on The Secret and both the calendar and workbook helps me to reinforce all the principles of The law of Attraction.Living The Secret Everyday: My Secret Workbook
Best daily calender I've used! This is the best daily calender I have ever used. It contains excellent quotes and stories to help you stay focused on what it is you want. I hope they continue to print these yearly.